Coaches and Managers,
Going forward we will be using a software system called Skedda (www.skedda.com) to book games for the SJEB Rush and SJEB teams.
We have two facilities with the following Start times for Home Games
Tuckahoe Turf Farm: 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm (Saturdays & Sundays, plus Midweek Monday - Thursday if day light allows, remember no Friday activity at the Farm)
Camden Catholic High School: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm (Sundays Only)
South Jersey Girls Soccer Games will be on Field 11 @ Tuckahoe and that will be blocked out on a Saturday.
Some simple scheduling rules you must follow:
1) Only schedule a time once you have confirmed your opponent.
2) Click on the field sheduling link (https://sjebrush.skedda.com/Booking).
3) For the desired field, click and slide downwards to request a game time/length. Then click on the green 'Book' button near the top of the screen.
4) All game requests should be made back-to-back.
5) In the 'TITLE', enter your game i.e. (SJEB Porto v Ironbound); In the NOTES line enter League, Game #, Gender, Format and Age Group i.e. (EDP League, #345, Male, 9v9, U11 Boys)
6) Field scheduling should be done in 2 hour increments
Games can currently be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the event. This may be changed in the future. We have to submit all games to the referee on the Monday prior to the weekends games so the system will be locked on Sunday evening, it is mandatory to have all your games solidified in the system in a timely manner.
Contact Wayne Grocott for any questions or issues - firstname.lastname@example.org